Welcome to Niton Primary School
” I would like to welcome you and your family to Niton Primary School. As a school community we hope to make all new members feel welcome and we look forward to getting to know you over the forthcoming years.
We have 153 children at our school who are all different and therefore need to be treated differently. Every day we see success for all our children, not only in their academic achievement but also in their curious, confident and resilient approach to learning and all they undertake. We want to achieve success for all.
At Niton we aim to provide an exciting learning environment of the highest standard, to give your child the best possible start to school. This website gives essential information about our school and the way we work. There may be many more questions that you have in relation to your own child that are not addressed here. Please feel free to contact the school to arrange a time to come and look around during the working day and ask about any other information that you might need. “
– o –
To see the term dates for the academic year 2017/18 please click the link below.
Our School App!
We are ensuring our communication with you is easier, quicker and more efficient. I am pleased to inform you that we have introduced a new app service to the school. OurSchoolsApp is a personalised app for our school and will allow us to keep you all updated with school information, news, calendar events and contact information.
If you have a smartphone (Android or iPhone) you can download OurSchoolsApp from Google Play Android or the Apple Store for FREE. Access is also available on a tablet and iPad by following the same download process. When we update OurSchoolsApp with new information or news about the school, a push message notification will automatically be sent to your device to inform you of this update.
You can then view the notification which will then take you directly to our app. Instructions for download:
1. Using the relevant device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’ on your app store Google play for Android or iTunes for Apple devices.
2. Download the ‘APP’.
3. In the search bar in the ‘APP’ put the postcode of or the name or the school.
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing OK.
7. You will now be presented with the ‘APP’ for the school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.